2013 $20 1 oz Fine Silver '13 The Beaver Canada Royal Canadian Mint Mintage 8500Item code: RA-4788
Shipping is available with this item.Reserve Price 65.00
2013 $20 1 oz Fine Silver '13 The Beaver Canada Royal Canadian Mint Mintage 8500
1 oz Fine Silver - The Beaver - Mintage: 8500 (2013)
The beaver is one of Canada’s two national animals. While the beaver became an official symbol of Canada in 1975, its use as a symbol of this land goes back to the country’s earliest roots.
• Released in conjunction with a 5-ounce silver coin that features a beaver family hard at work in their natural habitat.
• Your coin is engraved in exquisite detail to celebrate one of Canada’s most important national icons and one of the country’s two national animals
• Limited mintage of 8,500 worldwide
Designed by Canadian artist Glen Loates, your coin features an adult beaver felling a tree, as one of its wooden structures can be seen in the background. The image occupies the entire reverse field and is engraved with the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “20 DOLLARS.”
• Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with flock and protected by a black sleeve.
• Your coin is accompanied by a serialized certificate - your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by our resident quality assurance specialists.