The Auction has begun!
· Over the next 12+ months over 1500 decommissioned City of Toronto street signs will be made available for auction, with additional signs added each week.
· Each sign will be posted for 60 days and are only available through the auction process (cannot be pre-purchased).
· The minimum opening bid is $30, with bidding continuing in increments of $5
· You will need to register on our site in order to bid (free registration)
· A countdown timer will display the ending date and time for each sign.
· Currently 16 signs are autographed by Mayor Rob Ford and available for auction.
As per the direction of the City Manager (June 9, 2014) in reference to City Council Member Motion (MM51.19 - May 6, 2014), no additional signs will be autographed.
· There is not a list of incoming signs so check the site on a regular basis for available street names.
· Successful bidders can have their sign(s) shipped via Canada Post (shipping cost extra) or picked up in person at our auction facility (Platinum Liquidations Inc. 1001 Petrolia Road, Toronto) no extra cost.